We all hear about SEO & we know that SEO is a technique which helps us to improve our visibility among search engines. like that Amazon SEO, is a product search which helps people to improve their product visibility in search engines as well as in Amazon search. Eric Schmidt (Google’s Executive Chairman) has said about Amazon in his blog that every third internet user who is planning to buy something started on Amazon, that’s more than twice the number who went straight to Google.
Below are a few Tips which can be used by anybody to rank his/her products on Amazon:
1. Use Proper Words in The Product Title – There are many Keyword tools (Google Keyword Planner, Keyword.io, open site explorer by MOZ ) through which you can find out what keywords potential customer use to buy any product.
Also, if you are running Sponsored products on Amazon you have Search term report which will give you exact data what keywords are converting for your products. Use them in your product title, bullet points, description & backend search term.
2. Choose The Right Category: Listing your product in the right category is also important. For some products Category is quite obvious, for others it has to be decided carefully between two/three options. Choose the category most closely related to your product and in which searches are high for your product.
3. Clients Reviews: Reviews are an important factor in the ranking algorithm. Try to get many reviews by enticing your customers. Positive reviews add to your ranking while a negative one is not good for product ranking.
4. Use of Social Media: Use social media wisely and post your product and send the visitor to Amazon product page. Any referral traffic is a Big ranking factor of Amazon Algorithm.
5. Create Quality Backlinks: You can get backlinks to your product pages from many other websites like directory submission, Bookmarking, etc.