THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF DIGITAL TEAM
1. Acceptance The Use Of Digital Team Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of Digital Team is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions
SERVICES AND REFUND WARRANTY
PPC/AdWords/SEO or other marketing Services
- We do never give the guarantee of result or return on investment for our services.
- We do our best to bring a profitable result to our client.
- Adwords, PPC, SEO services only guarantee quality traffic to your website and it does not guarantee the action taken by the visitor on your website.
- We will not be responsible for any loss, a risk arises due to any change in other party system, policies like Google, any website etc.
- We will not be responsible even if Google or any 3rd party charge you any money.
- Once we have started work, then no refunds of services will be issued to the client. Please clear all doubts before starting work.
PPC FOR BUSINESSES LIKE- TECH SUPPORT, QUICK BOOK, FLIGHT BOOKING
There are few such businesses which google suspended in a few days. if you have any such business and want us to run
- You understood that your account may be suspended by
- If we have taken a setup fee, then that will be non-refundable.
- We are doing monthly management and account suspended within 10 days then we will refund 50% of monthly management fee (it is different from setup fee)
- If account suspends after running 10 days, then there will be no refund on monthly management fee.
- Account performance: with AdWords, we try our best to bring relevant visitors on the website who should contact you or buy your services/product, but we do not guarantee of the volume of businesses from campaigns.
Website Development & Designing Services
- We offer the same packages mentioned on the website.
- We provide 6 Month maintenance which includes small changes like contact no or address changes. It does not include any type of re-designing. We will just replace existing contents in a similar format.
- Addition changes or work will be paid. If
- An annual Maintenance and hosting charge will be an application. A client uses his/her own hosting, then we will not charge this amount.
- If the client does not respond for pending payment and pending work, then we will mark this project closed and are not liable for any further communication. A client can start again with full payment.
- We may use own website link in the footer of the website unless
clientspecifically asks to not use it.
- We will not refund any amount once the work has been started.
- We will also not be responsible if website hacked later due to client share it login details or any issue from client or hosting provider (3rd party) companies.
2. CREDIT CARD DETAILS
Digital Team will never ask for your credit card details and we advise our customers to not enter their credit cards details on Digital Team website or by submitting such details in any other form.
3. LEGAL ADVICE
All information on this website (
4. CHANGE OF USE
Digital Team reserves the right to:
4.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Digital Team shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
4.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
5. Links to Third Party Websites
Digital Team Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
6.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Digital Team or otherwise used by Digital Team as permitted by law.
6.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
7. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
7.1 Throughout this Website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
7.2 Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
(a) you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
(b) you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
(c) ; the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
7.3 By linking to this Website in breach of our terms, you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
8. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
8.1 The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
8.2 To the extent permitted by law, Digital Team will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
8.3 Digital Team makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or
8.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Digital Team for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Digital Team or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Digital Team and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Digital Team arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
If you breach these Conditions of Use and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Conditions of Use.
12. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the India courts.
13. Intellectual Property
For as long as
14. News Letter Subscription
We may periodically send you updates about our services and offers. If you do not want such updates then you can inform us or can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscription link in an email message.